Our business analyst who is also responsible for our marketing activities is leaving us for new exciting opportunities. We are therefore looking for a new person to fill this position.
Are you looking for a challenging and evolving job opportunity where you get the chance to be involved in many business areas? Are you interested in growing in a collaborative environment with international contact areas? For the right person there are great opportunities available.
This vacancy is within AmphoChem AB and its daughter company Temper Technology AB. AmphoChem AB is a distributor active in the Nordic countries, the Baltic States and Belarus. We are distributing a wide range of chemicals to customers in the cleaning, paint & coatings, personal care, food, feed & pharma industries and we are representing well reputed multinational companies. Temper Technology AB manufacture and market environmentally friendly heat transfer fluids and antifreeze products for fire protection globally.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Developing and improving our external profile, both in written material and on the different web sites and LinkedIn
- You will play a key role in providing/developing our business analysis and reports to our different stakeholders and principals
- Work as a service function to managers and assist with relevant business analysis and proposals for implementation of actions
- Develop our use of BI
- Plan and coordinate external events
- Participate and/or lead various projects
- Sales representative for a defined group of customers
We believe you have/are:
- Experience as a business analyst
- University degree in marketing, business or economic or within relevant field
- Result oriented and quality driven with ability to plan and execute accordingly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience from working in Excel – our analysis is made in Excel/Power BI which require good knowledge of the programs and its functions.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Creative person with an eye for details and layouts
- Fluent in Scandinavian language and English language
- Experience working in Visma Business
- Experience working in Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Proficient in Excel and/or Power BI
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- HTLM-coding experience (Avada templates)
We can offer:
You will have the opportunity to become a proactive member of our team with base at the headquarters in Hisings-Backa, Gothenburg. A dynamic workplace with short decision paths where you get the chance to work closely with management as well as independently which provides for development both professionally and personally. An excellent opportunity for those who want to challenge themselves and to work with several stakeholders at the same time and gain insight into all business areas of the company.
For additional information about the vacancy, please contact Chatarina Schneider, CEO, +46 729 955419.